Today I am wearing:
- Cotton American Apparel T-Shirt (with print-design from Woot!)
- Denim Banana Republic Jeans
- Saucony Synthetic Running Shoes
- Old Navy Underwear
- Hanes Cotton Socks
- Leather Belt purchased from Brooklyn St. Fair with Levi’s Metal Belt Buckle
- Penguin Lambswool Sweater
Discussion Set 1: What types of information have I included in this list? What have I omitted? What types of information would you have included (or omitted)? Why?
Discussion Set 2: In my clothing, what could I have done differently, within the broad context of poverty? Why?
Discussion Set 3: How have you approached this exercise: Realistically, Positively, Pessimistically, Cynically, Pragmatically, Comprehensively, Reductionistically, etc? How did the context or presentation of this exercise affect how you did (or did not) perform it? How might someone else approach this exercise and why?
Discussion Set 4: Is this an appropriate exercise for addressing poverty?